RN – Seeking Military Affiliation – All Shifts – FT / PT Kilmarnock, VA
Virginia Health Services is looking for experienced RNs with military affiliation who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to help individuals live their best lives!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Holds current Virginia license
- Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret information.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well within a team.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, turn, bend, stoop, lift, push, pull, reach, talk, hear, taste and smell.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move up to 50 pounds.
- Experience/education in Gerontological Nursing
- Computer knowledge
- Experience working with Veterans
- Partnered with TalentGro Military to provide MMAC benefits to Military and their spouses!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
- Group Health insurance, including medical, dental, vision,
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and personal days
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Referral program
- Starting at $30-$40/hour
- State-of-the-art, Employment, Enrichment, and Education Center to provide hands-on opportunities for training and development of our team
Why join Virginia Health Services?
Locally owned and headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, since 1963, Virginia Health Services offers exceptional senior living and health care services. Our 1,200+ employees are passionate and committed to our resident's well-being and quality care.
A career with Virginia Health Services means you'll be part of a collaborative team whose dedication and compassion are recognized and valued. We are excited to bring in new individuals to help our teams make a difference in our resident's care. We believe in the quality of life for our residents and want to help you live your best life too!