Program Manager – Remote – SkillBridge Opportunity
Hamilton-Ryker is seeking a program manager with a medical background for TalentGro, our workforce development division. We are looking for a leader who has knowledge or a desire to learn about apprenticeship programs and can work with our employer partners as they develop and manage this workforce development solution.
TalentGro is a registered apprenticeship and program sponsor with the US Department of Labor. Apprenticeships provide a reliable pipeline for under-employed, under-represented minorities, women, and veterans to gain training, certification, and placement.
The Program Manager will support our Apprenticeship Programs' successful expansion and maintenance. We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity and have strong intellectual curiosity. The position is remote, and candidates may reside anywhere, provided they have reliable internet access.
Description and Preferences
- Work with education and apprenticeship programs
- Present complex information clearly and concisely to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Plan, prioritize and complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint) or other project management tools.
- Must be highly detail-oriented, accurate, motivated, proactive, and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in a business environment with attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude focused on solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to, and passion for, working in a mission-driven organization
- Medical background preferred