Manufacturing Material Handler FT 2nd Shift Dayton, OH #26452 – Seeking Military Affiliation
NOV Fluid Motion Solutions / Chemineer is looking for a night shift Material Handler at our Dayton, OH facility. The position requires using forklifts, cranes, RF scanners, and the ability to pick/pack orders. You will be responsible for identifying, routing, transporting, and storing materials used directly and indirectly in the manufacturing process while utilizing various material handling equipment within company premises.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Identify and transport goods and materials to work centers specified on preprinted routing documents and as directed by management personnel.
– Load and unload storage racks as required to support production requirements.
– Load and unload trucks of raw materials and finished products.
– Operate cranes, hoists, dollies, and powered hi-lifts safely and responsibly.
– Consistently work to maintain quality of workmanship and product.
– Work with RF Smart scanners, interacting with the JDE MRP system.
– Pick and pack job orders, and prepare for shipment.
– High school graduate or equivalent.
– Legible handwriting and accuracy.
– Receive and carry out verbal and written instructions accurately.
– Prior material handling experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
Competitive Benefits: (visit usbenefits.nov.com for more information about our benefits offerings)
– 401K matching – every dollar up to 4% of base pay and overtime for every dollar you invest
– Competitive medical plans that cover your entire family (yourself, eligible spouse, and eligible children) as of your first date of hire for as little as $125 per pay period (bi-weekly)
– Employees and their spouse enrolled in a medical plan can earn up to $350 (pre-tax) each per year for participating in Choose Well-being Rewards
– FREE preventative medical and dental care for the entire family (when enrolled in an NOV medical/dental plan and seeing an in-network physician)
– FREE Basic Life and AD&D insurance (for full-time employees)
– All regular full-time employees start with three weeks of paid vacation per year (prorated based on start date)
– All regular full-time employees receive 40 hours of paid sick leave per year (prorated based on start date)
– All regular full-time employees receive 11 paid holidays per year.