CNC Machinist Horizontal Boring Mill FT 3rd Shift Tulsa, OK # 26063 – Seeking Military Affiliation
NOV Process & Flow Technologies is looking for an experienced CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Operator to join our production line in Tulsa, OK. We prioritize employee safety, professional development, innovation, and customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to gain additional experience with a well-established but growing manufacturing facility. Apply and see what we are all about!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Responsible for quality parts produced on various machines such as but not limited to CNC boring mill machines under the minimal direction of a supervisor,
– Responsible for set-up, operation, and inspection of quality parts to comply with requirements, holding close tolerances and maximum efficiencies.
– Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
– Measure and mark dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for machining.
– Detect equipment malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust the machine within capabilities, controls or control media as required
– Report all machine malfunctions to the immediate supervisor.
– Assist in solving complex plant operating problems and cost reduction projects.
– Operate a forklift and lifting devices
– Communicate with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
– Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly
– Perform essential preventative maintenance
– Enforce all company health, safety, and environmental rules.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
– 3-5 years experience operating CNC HBM Machinist in a heavy manufacturing environment.
– Fanuc Control Experience
– Create your set-up
– Advanced knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an advanced understanding of geometric tolerancing and dimensions.
– Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry, and algebra to calculate material fabrication
– Knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments, including calipers, ID & OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators, and scales.
– Knowledge of various tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, and inserts used on multiple machines.