CNA – All Shifts – Full-time and Part-time in Gloucester, VA (Walter Reed)
Virginia Health Services is in search of qualified Certified Nursing Assistants. This position is full-time and part-time for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts including every other weekend starting at $15.50 – $21/hour!
- CNA Certificate in good standing with the Virginia Board of Nursing
- Current CPR
- Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret information
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move up to 50 pounds
- Experience/education in Gerontological Nursing
- Computer knowledge
- Provide direct resident care in a timely manner
- Partnered with TalentGro Military to provide MMAC benefits to Military and their spouses!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
- Group Health insurance including medical, dental, vision,
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and personal days
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Referral program
- State-of-the-art, Employment, Enrichment, and Education Center to provide hands-on opportunities for training and development of our team
Why join Virginia Health Services?
Locally owned and headquartered in Newport News, Virginia since 1963, Virginia Health Services offers exceptional senior living and health care services. Our 1,200+ employees are passionate and committed to the well-being and quality care of our residents.
A career with Virginia Health Services means you'll be part of a collaborative team whose dedication and compassion are recognized and valued. We are excited to bring in new individuals to help our teams make a difference in our resident's care. We believe in quality of life for our residents and want to help you live your best life too!
Virginia Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status. We are a drug free workplace.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and responsibilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.