CAD Technician – Direct Hire Rochester, NY Seeking Military Affiliation
Seeking motivated individuals who are team players interested in furthering their careers in geospatial services.
As an industry leader in the A/E/C industry in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other surrounding states, we exist to build awesome teams and create opportunities by collecting, managing, and presenting Geospatial data. Our services include land surveying, machine control modeling, sUAS, LiDAR, BIM, Subsurface Utility Investigation, and GIS & spatial data management services.
- CAD drafting for surveying projects using Carlson, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microstation
- Creating and modifying maps for Topographic, Utility, Right of Way/Boundary, Subdivision, as-built, and Surveys
- Performing office calculations for land surveying projects and checking field data accuracy
- Prepare computations, fieldwork adjustments, and reports for Project Managers
- Perform research for property/title, recorded survey maps, and utility records
- Setup and prepare stakeout information for construction projects
- Transitioning or Prior Service Member (REQUIRED)
- Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (REQUIRED)
- Minimum three years experience using Carlson, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or Microstation
- Microstation V8i with Bentley InRoads is preferred but not required
- Leica Cyclone software, Trimble Business Center, TRU, and Point Clous Data experience is preferred but not required.
- Interpret and understand plans and specs.
- Ability to provide technical support or training on CAD software, GPS equipment, and Data collectors is preferred but not required
- Eris GIS experience is preferred but not required
Benefits (upon hire):
· Flexibility with when and where you work
· 401k with 4% company contribution whether you contribute or not
· Generous paid time off and parental leave.
· Professional development support
· Life Insurance with premium paid by the company
· Health Insurance with generous company contribution
· Dental Insurance
· Snacks, coffee
· Social events
- 8 – 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday