26981 – CNC Machinist Horizontal Boring Mill FT 3rd Shift Tulsa, OK
SALARY: $44,304.00 – $51,916.80
WORKING HOURS: 4:00PM – 4:00AM
$3.50/HR NIGHT SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Responsible for quality parts produced on various machines such as but not limited to CNC boring mill machines under the minimal direction of a supervisor,
– Responsible for set-up, operation, and inspection of quality parts to comply with requirements, holding close tolerances and maximum efficiencies.
– Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
– Measure and mark dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for machining.
– Detect equipment malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust the machine within capabilities, controls, or control media as required
– Report all machine malfunctions to the immediate supervisor.
– Assist in solving complex plant operating problems and cost reduction projects.
– Operate a forklift and lifting devices
– Communicate with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
– Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly
– Perform essential preventative maintenance
– Enforce all company health, safety, and environmental rules.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
– 3-5 years experience operating CNC HBM Machinist in a heavy manufacturing environment.
– Fanuc Control Experience
– Create your set-up
– Advanced knowledge of reading drawings and specifications and understanding geometric tolerancing and dimensions.
– Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry, and algebra to calculate material fabrication
– Knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments, including calipers, ID & OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators, and scales.
– Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, and inserts used on multiple machines.
– 401(k) – company matches every dollar up to 5% of base pay and overtime
– Medical plans that cover your entire family as of your first date of hire
– FREE preventative medical and dental care for the entire family
– FREE Basic Life and AD&D insurance
– 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (prorated based on start date)
– 11 paid holidays per year