26746 – Sr. Financial Analyst Houston, TX – Seeking Military Affiliation
– Monthly financial analysis (actual to forecast variance and trend variances inclusive of gross margin review of third-party and IC sales, as well as operating margin review including other costs of sales)
– Analysis and preparation of rolling forecasts and annual budgets dealing with multiple cost centers and locations.
– Reporting KPIs to operations and management and ensuring understanding of metrics.
– Coordination and oversight responsibility for accurate revenue recognition through POC.
– Work toward identifying and implementing process improvements in finance and operations organizations.
– Assist with both internal and external annual audits.
– Ensure integrity of internal controls in compliance with SOX requirements and company policies and procedures.
– Other duties and special projects as assigned.
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
– Forward-thinking, innovative, and driven analyst with FP&A, process automation, and data visualization experience.
– Demonstrated ability to partner with business leads in communicating and preparing financial results and forecasts.
– Experience with Alteryx (preferred) or ability to identify and improve processes.
– Power BI experience (preferred) or ability to communicate complex financial concepts.
4. FINANCIAL ACUMEN
– Knowledgeable in key accounting concepts (GAAP reporting, Month-end close and accruals, ASC 606 revenue recognition. etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
– Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
– CPA or MBA preferred but not required
– Minimum three years relevant experience preferred
– Advanced Microsoft Excel competency
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Working knowledge of US GAAP
– Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle experience are a plus.
NO RELOCATION IS OFFERED OR AVAILABLE.
– HYBRID SCHEDULE
– INNOVATIVE CULTURE
– ABILITY TO TAKE CONTROL OF CAREER AND IMPROVE PROCESSES
– NO FORMAL PERFORMANCE REVIEWS, JUST A HEAVY FOCUS ON A FORWARD-THINKING WORK ENVIRONMENT
– UPWARD MOBILITY
– ADVANCEMENT IS BASED ON PERFORMANCE, NOT LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT
– 5% TARGET BONUS, 401(k) MATCH
– VACATION – STARTING AT 15 DAYS